As always, I'm glad to answer questions folks have and look forward to more questions coming my way.
Tuesday Tips: All
- Feb. 18: Choose Your Images Wisely - This post discusses why it's important to pick good images for your Facebook profile, cover images, avatars as well as for posts and other social media.
Tuesday Tips: Facebook
- Feb. 4: Schedule Posts - A reminder that scheduling posts can help keep your page active without making you post new content every day.
- Feb. 11: Like Content As Yourself - Liking your content you post as yourself instead of your page counts as interaction and engagement. So do it.
Tuesday Tips: Google +
- Feb. 25: Format Your Posts in G+ - Tips on how to bold, emphasize, and strikeout text in Google+ posts.
Wednesday Words: Facebook
- Feb. 12: People Talking About This (PTAT) - An explanation of what this statistic means on Facebook and why it is important to you.
- Feb. 19: Avatar - Definitely not the blue aliens from the movie Avatar. This talks about the image used in the tiny square on Twitter, Facebook and other locations.
Wednesday Words: Google+
- Feb. 26: Circles - We threw in a Google Word this month - Circles - which is basically the way you sort your friends on Google+.
Wednesday Words: Twitter
- Feb. 5: Follow Friday - Just what is #ff? If you don't know, this post explains it.
Thursday Tutorials: Facebook
- Feb. 6: How to Schedule Posts via Facebook - This is a step by step tutorial explaining how to schedule posts using the post interface via Facebook pages. A useful thing to learn how to do.
- Feb. 13: How to Change From Using Facebook as Your Page to Your Profile - Per an article above saying you should like your page's content as yourself, this guide explains just how to do that - as some people didn't know how to change from liking as their page.
- Feb. 20: How to Find The Info for Optimizing Posts - Information on how to find statistics so you can figure out what times of the day are optimal for creating posts so they will be seen by more fans.
- Feb. 7: Nifty Infographic with Sizes for Social Media Graphics - This article links to a very useful infographic that I now have bookmarked because it tells me what dimensions are needed for every form of Social Media graphic spot. Good stuff to know.
- Feb. 14: The Hard Truth About How The Facebook News Feed Works Now - Another good article linked from this article talking about what's changed with the Facebook Feed since December.
- Feb. 21: How 6 Hours of Social Media Marketing Can Increase Your Sales - Another article being linked to that explains how just as little as six hours of social media marketing can increase your sales. A must read for anyone marking sales in social media.
- Feb. 22: Weekend Sessions - Answering questions on whether or not Facebook pages are tied to a specific admin's account, can admins charge other admins for ads and more. Some good to know info in this weekend post.
- Feb. 24: The Monday Search: Social Media Job Openings Available as of 2/24/14 - A list of social media job openings for those seeking jobs.
Thanks for reading! Posts will continue to roll out this month and on-going. Please leave any comments, questions, etc. in the comment section below!