Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Facts: 10 Surprising Social Media Facts

In looking through Pinterest the other night, I came across this pin and had to check it out.  It contained a very nice infographic with 10 facts about social media that I -definitely- didn't know and I think many of my readers will find this interesting.

Some of the facts include:
  • Did you know there are specific days of the week to Pin certain things on Pinterest?  You can find out what you're supposed to Pin when on the infographic.
  • Did you know Friday seems to be the best day for engagement on Facebook?  (Maybe it's because it's the end of the work week and people are surfing Facebook...)
  • Do you know how many interactions per post you should strive for?  That information is also available on the infographic.
Learn about these three things as well as the seven other facts by clicking on the links below.



(Note, I linked to the Pin I found it on.  Please re-Pin from there if you're going to Pin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment