Monday, December 16, 2013

We're Live

I teased links to this blog on my other blog, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ as a soft launch with the first two introduction articles on it.  Today we officially launch.

I'm notoriously bad at writing regular blog posts if I have to write them the day of or the day before.  With this blog I have tried something new and have written a number of posts ahead of time and they are scheduled to post at 9 a.m. CST.

Currently I have 3 dedicated days for guaranteed publishing of articles.  Other articles may pop up on other days, but they will be scheduled to post at 9 a.m. CST or 3 p.m. CST (for days that may have two posts).

The guaranteed days are:

  • Tuesday Tips - a short article that just has tips for Facebook page admins.
  • Wednesday Words - a short article that defines a term specific to Facebook or Social Media Marketing
  • Thursday Tutorials - I'm not sure how long this one will last, but it will be a series of guides in creating, updating and interacting with Facebook pages.
Obviously, not all articles will fall into those three categories, but I figure having 3 regular features will keep people coming back for new information.

As always, I would love for my readers to give suggestions on what they want to hear about or ask questions for me to answer.  There may be terms used that i think everyone knows and if you ask me about them, it could fill in valuable information not just for you, but for other readers as well.

Now, surprisingly, there's not a Facebook or Google+ page for this just yet.  There's a reason for that - and a good one to boot.  The reason is I will be using the creation of the Facebook page to write the Thursday Tutorials and Wednesday Words - so I can't create it just yet till I have the opportunity to write up the initial articles for those two features.  You can bet when I get that done, I'll post it here and encourage you to like it.

Thank you for reading.  Please follow this blog with the options to the right or below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment