Monday, January 13, 2014

Important News: Name Change

Well this was an unexpected and sudden change when I finally got around to writing a tutorial on how to create a webpage fan page for Facebook.  Using this blog as my goal for the page, I started creating the Facebook page with the original name of the blog for the page's name: Facebook Marketing: Hints and Tips.

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised to see that Facebook wouldn't allow the use of their name to create pages.  Go figure.

Thus we have ended up with a similar name, which means an update of links and an update in name to "Social Media Marketing: Tips and Hints."  That also means I have a broader subject area to write about as well.

Images accompanying the titles of articles will help you determine whether the article is for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ or whatever else is out there.

As always, I welcome questions and hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment