Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Facts: 7 P's Of Social Media Marketing That Drive Results

This nifty infographic, which you can see the full version on Pinterest here, provides you with information in an awesome graphical form that was originally found in this Forbes article.

The article talks not only about the 7 P's of social media marketing, but also address the three most important parts to branding with social media which are: Consistency, Persistence and Restraint.

Keeping all of that in mind, the infographic provides a concise summary of the article for quick reference, but the article itself is good to read as well, especially if you are new to branding or social media or both.

WIth the help of this infographic and article, I suppose you do have a step up on going from zero to hero with social media.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Both the pinterest infographics and the Forbes article were very informative. There were a lot of points I noted down that I’ll be considering for my business’s social media marketing. Would also like to learn more about the Pay Per Click Advertising, as I’m also promoting my business through AdWords.

    ReplyDelete