Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thank You, Veterans

We're skipping this week's Tuesday Tips instead to honor our Veterans.

I come from a family of military veterans so recognizing them has always been a part of my life.  My father, who passed away five and a half years ago, was a Marine who served in the Korean war. His brother, my uncle, was also a Marine who served in the same war. My brothers served in the Army - one as an officer, the other in the reserves.  My brother in law was in the Army and retired as Lt. Colonel. A couple of my nephews have served. My husband was in the Air Force and my father-in-law, also deceased, was in the Navy.

I also have many friends who have lived, and some who have died, in service in the military.

To all of them, thank you for your service. It is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment