Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Facts: Interesting Facebook Statistics

I was reading through a couple sites this past weekend and came across a site that promises to teach you "the secret system Facebook Marketers are Using."  Naturally they want you to pay a lot for their course that guarantees you'll see more lead generation, etc., but I've always been highly skeptical of such promises - especially when it takes FOREVER to get to the bottom of the page to find out how much it costs - then see, as I quickly scroll, they cover a number of the same topics that are posted on my blog and similar blogs.

Either way, this isn't a rant about those types of sites, but rather, the useful stats one of those sites provided.

  • Facebook is currently the largest social network with over 1.19 Billion Active Monthly Users.
  • 93% of marketers use social media for their business.
  • Facebook has 728 million daily active users.
  • Facebook Like and Share Buttons are viewed 22 million times a day.
  • There are over 50 million Facebook pages.

Source: http://www.fbinfluence.com/?hop=pmwatch

Since I found those stats interesting (and easy to find) I figured I'd share them with you, as well as a link to the source.

Keep in mind, I always recommend starting out with one or two forms of social media and seeing what works for your brand.  Because of these statistics and personal experience, I encourage you to make Facebook one of the forms of social media you set up first.

Happy Friday!

If you have anything you would like us to share on Fridays or Mondays, please don't hesitate to contact me via Google+ or Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment