Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Facts: Finding Out the Best Time to Post on Social Media

I've posted a couple of times - here and here in fact - about figuring out what time is the best time to post on your various forms of social media.  This time isn't necessarily the same for all of your pages, in fact the days and times will vary according to your audience.

There are, however, more tools than just the analytic tools offered by Facebook and Google that can help you figure out what times are the ideal time to post-which is what today's Friday Facts linked article is about.  The tools they talk about I hadn't even heard about, which is why I'm sharing the article.  I can still learn things - which is always a good thing.

The article has a lot of useful information as well as information on the tools and how to get them and use them.

Check out the entire article here: http://webquacker.com.au/best-time-post-social-media-is-oh-not-again/

If you have read a useful article you think we should share on this blog, or perhaps you have written some items you'd like us to share, please feel free to get a hold of me on my Facebook page or Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment