Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Facts: The 5 Habits for Social Media Success

It's Friday, which means I have another post to share from another site regarding something in Social Media.  This article came across my feed by looking at #socialmediamarketing in my Google+ feed.

I'll be honest, I follow most of these habits, except for point number 1 because I never really thought about it.  I generally have a weekly plan, which doesn't always go according to plan due to my day job, but I do try to keep things posted regularly and on a semi-normal schedule.  But perhaps I should make 1 a bigger habit than I have.

Check out the article here: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/233676#  Then leave a reply here telling us what you think about the habits they suggest you form.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment