Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Learning the Tricks to Facebook Marketing

There are many sites out there that will tell you the secrets of Facebook and marketing on Facebook at a cheap price.  Don't waste your money on those - they provide you with some information, but not the information you need to know.

Each week I will post one to three articles talking about how to successfully market using Facebook pages as well as periphery social media products.

This is all information I learned from attending free seminars, reading free websites and through my own personal experiences with Facebook and social media marketing.

I won't ever charge for this information - there is no reason to - but I will use advertising and sponsorships to help me generate some funds for the time I spend blogging.

I welcome questions and comments on this blog and encourage you to check out my other blogs and sites I write for as well.  Links for those can be found towards the bottom of the page under "Check Out These Other Blogs/Sites".

No comments:

Post a Comment