Monday, September 14, 2015

An Unintended Break

Between the extended holiday and thinking I had an extra week of posts already planned for the second week of September (and ended up only have one post already scheduled), there was an unintentional lapse in posts last week and for that I do apologize.

I try to write a month's worth of posts, or more, at the beginning of each month, the only exception to this being the weekly job listings and the occasional extra shares that appear during the week outside of Fridays or Saturdays.

That being said, if you are looking to pad your resume a bit and would like to help post a second post a few days a week, please contact me. I am looking for an additional poster. It is an unpaid position - just like mine is - but I'll promote your posts as well as mine.

Here's looking forward to regular posts this month and next. Thanks to all my readers and hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment