Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Sharing: Leveraging Instagram Videos for Social Media Success

I have to admit, until I read this article earlier this week, I hadn't really given much thought into using Instagram for marketing that much. This article made me rethink that a bit. Now if I could just get away from my dislike of video for everything it would make me rethink it even more.

The article, posted by MavSocial, talks about the growth of online users watching and using videos and the speculation that the number of online video users will double to 1.5 billion by 2016. They also predict that online video traffic will account for 55% of all consumer internet traffic.

Instagram is playing a part of this as companies that can't afford expensive TV commercials are turning to Instagram with short video productions.

The article then goes on to outline what types of videos companies with a small video marketing budget can make and remind people that the videos can be shared to Facebook. I'd like to note they can be shared on Twitter and other social media platforms as well.

Check out the article here: http://mavsocial.com/leveraging-instagram-videos-for-social-media-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment