Monday, February 16, 2015

A little apology

I tend to write a month or so of posts at once on a weekend before my work day hits - the exceptions being The Monday Search and sometimes Friday Facts or Saturday Sharings as some of those come across my newsfeed during the week and I just reschedule those posts later for more pertinent posts.

So last weekend, I was coming down with something - I had been coming down with it Thursday into Friday but kinda blew it off.  Resulting in me sleeping Saturday and Sunday away.  I felt immensely better, managed to get Monday's two posts written and went to work.  Felt pretty good on Monday then woke up Tuesday to feeling like I got hit by a semi.  Fever, throbbing headache, body aches, etc.  The full gamut.  I wasn't thrilled by this.  Needless to say, nothing got written Tuesday or the rest of the week because I was getting as much rest as possible when I wasn't at work.

That being said, I've been working through getting posts done for the rest of February and some of March this past weekend and plan to do more writing during the week so that the lapse doesn't happen again.

Thanks to everyone who keeps reading this blog.  Viewership has increased, which is why I am upset on missing posts for almost a week.  Hope everyone understands and is doing well themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment