Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday Sharing: 10 Steps to Creating a Winning Social Media Strategy

This is another interesting one I found on Pinterest (and stole the graphic for this article - if you are the original article author and don't want it being used to promote your article, please let me know and I will remove it) and it talks about ten steps to take when you're creating a social media strategy.

As we've discussed several times on this blog, having a social media plan, or strategy, in place is important to furthering the goals of your brand/company.  A lot of the tips she discusses are things we've discussed here, in our Tuesday tips, but she provides a little different insight on each one.  She also talks about a 70-30 mix, which is something I guess I didn't really think about, but sorta do for several sites I run social media for.

Either way, the article is very well written.  Check it out by clicking either of the links below.

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/159526011774773372/
Full article: http://rebekahradice.com/creating-winning-social-media-strategy/

No comments:

Post a Comment