Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Reflections: The last month

I've often mentioned if I don't get posts written ahead of time, they won't get done and posted on time like they're supposed to.  The lack of posts from the past few weeks is a perfect demonstration of that.  Real life stresses, writing for my day job, other things going on and me just wanting to relax and not do any writing on the weekends led to these posts being behind or, in many cases, not completed at all.

Seeing as November is NaNoWriMo month, in which I am actively going to be participating, and the fact we are buying a house and moving into said house, I am making an effort to have the posts scheduled ahead of time so that all I have to do, in some cases, is put in last minute details.  Other posts will just be scheduled out and ready to go.  I'm also trying to have posts ready to go on other sites I write for so that I don't get overwhelmed and buried again.

As always, I am looking for questions to answer as part of the blog as well.  Please feel free to leave them as comments here or anywhere else.  Also, if you're interested in being a guest blogger on a regular basis (or even just once or twice,) feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment