Monday, September 15, 2014

Fewer Posts Last Few Weeks - Picking Up This Week

The last month has been hectic with school starting with my son and a new project starting as well as work.  If anyone tells you writing for a living is awesome, they obviously don't write non-fiction as well as blogs and attempt to write fiction too.  It's crazy hectic and all to often time gets away from me and when I've intended to sit down and right ends up getting distracted with Facebook or Pinterest (note: both of those browser tabs were shut down so I could focus on writing and not Pinning or Facebooking).

The new project, SciTechNerds.com has been a bit behind as well due to work and other things.  If you like science and technology, check this new endeavor out.  We promise, no click baiting and no obnoxious advertisements.

That being said, I am writing and scheduling posts and should have daily posts (or often twice daily posts) for the rest of this month, except for the weekends and even then I should have a smattering of posts.  I may also, occasionally, post links to what I've been working one elsewhere in case you're interested in checking that stuff out.

I've also been invited to publish on LinkedIn, so you will see some of these articles pop up over there from time to time.

As always, I welcome questions and suggestions for articles and would love to have a guest author (or two) as well as another social media blogger to write with me as well.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment