Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday Sharing: More on Instagram

In this past week's Wednesday Words, we discussed Instagram and the fact that even some brands are using Instagram to reach customers.

Since I didn't have a real useful post yesterday due to my birthday, I figured I'd still share a few things today about Instagram.  More and more brands and companies are turning to Instagram to reach their customers and I have a couple articles explaining why - and why you should consider it as well.

The first two articles are from Fast Company:
Advertising Age and Business Insider weight in as well, discussing brands who have mastered the use of Instagram and how Instagram is hard to master.
Check out these articles.  They may help you if you decide you want to venture into Instagram as part of your social networking endeavors.

Good luck and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment