Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Tips: Attend Social Media Classes, Seminars

“Learn from the experts and never pass up a social media class or seminar.”  -- Charles River Running *Posted on Constant Contact Facebook Page

This piece of advice, from the Constant Contact Facebook Page, is really invaluable.  I had never really considered taking a social media training course until I recently saw one on Groupon (I purchased it two weeks ago for $99 and is supposedly valued near $1,400).  But when I saw it available, I figured there was no harm in taking it.  There was bound to be much more I can learn in the next year and this course may just help me to learn it.

Keep in mind, all the advice I've given here is self-learned.  I've had no formal training, which I am thinking a number of my readers are on the same page with.  Therefore, I totally agree with Mr. Running.  Don't pass up a social media class.

Keep an eye out for them on Groupon and Living Social or at your local community college's continuing education class.  You might learn something useful from them.

Tuesday Tips are a series of tips released on Tuesday each week regarding a hint or tip to help you manage and market your Facebook presence better.  You can find all the Tuesday Tips by clicking on the Tuesday Tips tag below.

No comments:

Post a Comment