Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Facts: Nifty Infographic with Sizes for Social Media Graphics

This great article was linked by a coworker earlier this week - and while I don't like linking to other websites, I do when there is good information available.  And this week, this site definitely has good information.

The most often thing I look up when creating a Facebook page for clients or for my projects or other pages for other projects within Twitter or LinkedIn is "what are the dimensions I need for this image again?"  And then either googling it or trying to find it on the site I'm working on so I can create an optimized image for it.

Well this site has all the dimensions in one easy to find infographic.  Check it out here: http://www.mediabistro.com/alltwitter/social-media-image-dimensions_b44957

Bookmark it.  You'll thank me later.

Image above also links to the article and is used in promotion of the article and is in no way affiliated with this blog except to promote the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment